An opportunity exists for a candidate who has recently graduated as a conveyancer or a law graduate who wishes to advance their opportunities in conveyancing law and practice management in a busy and expanding law firm.
- Work on conveyancing files from commencement to completion
- Assist and from time to time take a lead role in practice management including client care, accounts, matter management, and other aspects of the management of the practice
- Knowledge of LEAP and PEXA preferred but not essential
- You will have the support of the Principal of the practice
- Full training will be provided as may be necessary