PEXA have advised us on the 17th May 2018 that a PEXA subscription does not expire – just the digital certificate.
PEXA have advised this important information about your digital certificate when signing into PEXA.
- The digital certificate will last 3 years from the date of issue.
- PEXA will notify you 6 weeks prior and every week up unto the expiration via email with the renewal form attached.
- A renewal form must be completed and executed by the authorised signatory (the person who executed the original Participation Agreement) of the subscriber.
- Following receipt of the completed form, PEXA will process your order and cover the cost for this renewal.
- It is your responsibility to destroy the chip within the USB token on your old digital certificate. Instructions on how to do so will be provided with your new Digital Certificate.